Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bring out the coloring Books!




During the summer timer we can be in for a lot of raining days. Days we have no choice but to be cooped up in the house all day. So that leaves to Mommies to plan well and come up with lots of creative ideas to stay busy and keep babies attention. But there is one old time activity that never goes out of style and that is coloring! I have all kinds of coloring books and every kind of crayon and markers you could imagine, I put together some fun healthy snacks, turn up the music and lay on the floor with my little one and just color away! Babies love when they are able to create and then have their masterpiece displayed on the Fridge or Walls. I often frame my little ones art work and show it off to all my Friends and family. So that I may display it here on my blog for you? I cant wait to see your work! Would you like to color a pic for Mommie Becca?If so then Email it to me at phoneteacherrebecca@yahoo.com.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home