Monday, January 24, 2011

Little Poppy Davey






Little Poppy Davey, sat all day in his diapey,
because Mommy Becca warned him one too many times.
I leaned down over him, with one hand on my hip
and the other holding his face up to mine.
I told you Davey time and again,
not to make a poppy mess of your play pen!
You cry and explain and prmoise to obey,
but it just doesnt work out that way.
I warned you over and over but what do I find,
But a poppy filled play pen and a little boy who defies!!
Now this time I mean what I say,
you will be locked in your messy diaper all DAY!
No more begging and whining, it just will not do,
I must do what I say, I must punish you!
Now these locking pants are sure to do the trick,
keeping your hands out while you sit in your shit.
All day long, perhaps tomorrow as well,
a dirty diaper you'll be in, basking in a dirty diaper smell!!!

Mommy Becca's Dirty Diaper Punishment!
1 888 430 2010

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home