Friday, February 25, 2011

ABDL Spanking






Not just any spanking my little ABDL was so bad. How Bad was he, you ask? He was so bad that he got the worst lashing of his Adult Baby life. ABDL Tommy was with his friends at the pizza party and decided to have a food fight. Well of course Mommy Becca was not having her little ABDL act like this in front of everyone. He had thought I had left but no I was still there when I heard the ruckus and had to go tend to him. He had a bare bottom spanking in front of everybody one he will not forget any time soon. After which I filled his diaper with the pizza he threw and made him sit in it till the party was over with.

Dont cross my AB Tommy, or you know what Mommy will do!
Mommy Becca
1 888 430 2010

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home